Kuwait contributed $50 million to the World Bank fund supporting the Palestinian Authority Reform and Development plan just yesterday. The donation was made to support the Palestinian people and help them get a better future. Established in 2008, and supported by Australia, Canada, Finland, France, Norway, Poland, and the UK as well as World Bank resources, $657 million of the $706 million fund has already been disbursed.
“The budget support is crucial at this juncture of time and the PA should be able to preserve and carry on with its institution-building and delivery of better public services,” Amb. Sheik Salem Abdullah Al Jaber Al-Sabah said.
I was sick and tired of eating chocolate cakes, don’t get me wrong I love them but after a while it gets pretty boring if you eat the same thing over and over. So yesterday I decided to make custard cake with my mums help off course. It’s simply delicious and also very easy to make , enjoy
You will need:
- 200ml of thickened cream (x2)
- Custard powder
- Pound cake ( can be any flavour, but we got vanilla)
- Tea biscuits
And yes I’m going to be using a ebyala because it’s easier for me but if you don’t want to use it then just add 75ml of the ingredients.
Steps for making the cream:
- Put both the thickened cream in the mixer with 1 ebyalat milk and half ebyalat sugar
- Leave it mixing for three minutes
- Stop it and add 2 ebyalat custard powder in the mixer as well
- Leave it for another 2 minutes (approx.) until it gets thick
This is what it should look like…….
- After you have finished making the cream it is time to get ready to make the cake. Start of by putting some milk in a bowl and getting out your pan.
- Dip the biscuits in milk and start placing them in the pan
- Keep doing that until you have left no space
- After you have finished add a light layer of the cream, don’t worry it doesn’t have to be even.
- Cut the pound cake and place them on top of the cream
- Add another light layer of the cream. Make sure to get the edges as well
- Dip the biscuits in milk and put another layer of it
- Lastly spread all the cream that is left on the biscuits and then put it in the fridge for about 2 hours
You can sprinkle some flake on it or any other cake decorations