At first I was like this is either not going to work or it would taste horrible. Surprisingly it was totally the opposite. I saw it on YouTube just then and I was like if that guy can make it I can so I went and I did. Half way through me putting in the ingredients I realised we didn’t have coco, choc chips or self-rising flour. Because im awesome instead I used Milo, nutella, and normal flour LOOOOL guess what….. it worked *Happy Dance*. The taste was amazing as well
I was sick and tired of eating chocolate cakes, don’t get me wrong I love them but after a while it gets pretty boring if you eat the same thing over and over. So yesterday I decided to make custard cake with my mums help off course. It’s simply delicious and also very easy to make , enjoy
You will need:
- 200ml of thickened cream (x2)
- Custard powder
- Pound cake ( can be any flavour, but we got vanilla)
- Tea biscuits
And yes I’m going to be using a ebyala because it’s easier for me but if you don’t want to use it then just add 75ml of the ingredients.
Steps for making the cream:
- Put both the thickened cream in the mixer with 1 ebyalat milk and half ebyalat sugar
- Leave it mixing for three minutes
- Stop it and add 2 ebyalat custard powder in the mixer as well
- Leave it for another 2 minutes (approx.) until it gets thick
This is what it should look like…….
- After you have finished making the cream it is time to get ready to make the cake. Start of by putting some milk in a bowl and getting out your pan.
- Dip the biscuits in milk and start placing them in the pan
- Keep doing that until you have left no space
- After you have finished add a light layer of the cream, don’t worry it doesn’t have to be even.
- Cut the pound cake and place them on top of the cream
- Add another light layer of the cream. Make sure to get the edges as well
- Dip the biscuits in milk and put another layer of it
- Lastly spread all the cream that is left on the biscuits and then put it in the fridge for about 2 hours
You can sprinkle some flake on it or any other cake decorations
I just saw some of Kim’s wedding photos and I got to say she looked very elegant and amazing. Celebrity guests at the reception included Lindsay Lohan, Eva Longoria, Mel B, tennis players Venus and Serena Williams, Avril Lavigne and Demi Lovato. The six-foot wedding cake was rumoured to be costing around $15,000 to $20,000. The theme of the wedding was black and white and more than 440 guests attended.
This is a photo of Kim at her wedding with the amazing head piece that she is wearing; she looks so beautiful, just like an Armenian princess. She never fails to please me with her unique style
The wedding was held at this place, it looks so remarkable
This is some footage of the wedding, look at how cute mason looks