Its interesting to know what other peoples answers are to this question. A lot of people claim that they have seen aliens on earth and the government is trying to cover the stories up and stuff but personally I don’t think they came to earth. I kinda do have a feeling that there is something out there in the universe besides us earthlings but I don’t think they payed earth a visit.
- Symptoms of asthma can be treated with a roller coaster ride
Ok so I read this on a medical website and I was surprised to find out that something as big as asthma can be treated with a simple object like a rollercoaster ride, seriously u have to admit this is amazing
2 students, one from the University of Amsterdam and the other from Tilburg University, both in the Netherlands decided to conduct some experiments. Simon Rietveld and Ilja Van got a large group of 25 year old women with asthma to ride rollercoasters and see what happens to them, they later won a prize for discovering that roller coasters can treat symptoms of asthma.
BTW: from now on if you know anyone with asthma just take them to an amusement park, use it as an excuse so they get healed while having fun
These are a couple of other interesting facts you might enjoy
- People who think they have foot odour do, and those who don’t, don’t
- Expensive placebos are more effective than inexpensive placebos
- Country music can cause suicide……. : O
- Feeling in love is not much different from having a bad obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Swallowed gum takes longer time to digest
- Coffee drinkers are more likely to see dead people… A3ootho Billah, Sakinhoum Mesakinhoum
- A blind person can get his sight back by implanting a tooth in his eyes…. EPIC